Accreditations and Financials
Your financial safety is always front of mind
We run a fully accredited agency. Your financial safety is always front of mind
Journey On Travel is an independent travel agency based in Scarborough, Brisbane and we have been in operation for 11 years.
Your financial protection is one of our main priorities and as such, you can be assured:
- All payments received from our clients are held in trust in our Journey On Travel Pty Ltd account held with Bank Australia ( BSB: 313 140 / Account: 12327337). We hold your payment in trust until transferred to your chosen holiday supplier.
- We accept payments made payID, direct deposit and by Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- You can redeem American Express Points to use as payment, by doing so you accept their terms and conditions.
- Payments are never to be made in Cash nor are payments ever to be made into any other bank account. If you are asked to make payment to any other account than the Bank Australia account listed above, please contact Sara Birtwhistle on 1300 068 885 immediately.
- Sara Birtwhistle and Wendy Ellis, the Directors of Journey On Travel work with Cameron Patterson & Co in Brisbane – a CPA registered accounting firm – they review and audit the Client Trust account.
- Our agency holds a Certificate of Insurance. We have chosen a Gow-Gates’ specialist travel industry insurance, which has been developed in collaboration with the Australian Federation of Travel Agents and the Council of Australian Tour Operators. With over 20 years of experience in the travel and tourism industry, their team has an in-depth understanding of the intricacies of a travel business. Ensuring our business is covered by their industry leading policy ensures your safety and protection. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (who are A – rated) underwrites the Gow Gates Policy. Without a certificate of insurance we are unable to join ATAS, our details are listed on their website and we are happy to provide you with a copy of this insurance should you wish further verification.
We are affiliated with Independent Travel Group (part of the Express Travel Group) and Journey On Travel has met strict standards and criteria in order to join this group of travel agency owners.
What this means for you is that you can book your travel with us knowing that you are working with a safe, trusted and reputable travel agency. Our industry knowledge and network means we have access to the best travel suppliers and first-to-market offers to ensure you get access to the best quality travel experiences.
We have the following accreditations:
AFTA (Australian Travel Accreditation Scheme) Accreditation No: A17860
ATAS (Australian Travel Accreditation Scheme) Accreditation No: A17860
CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) Member ID: 393801 – Sara / 391081 – Wendy
© Journey On Travel 2020. All Rights Reserved.